SUMMER SOLSTICE CEREMONY AND TEACHING
Grandmother Medicine Song is inviting our Circling Community to come together and join her for a teaching on the Hopi Summer Solstice Ceremony which is called Niman.
You will learn how the ceremonies flow into each other and what purpose each serve: starting with New Fire (Wuuchim), the Winter Solstice (Soyal), the Spring Equinox (Powamu) and the Summer Solstice (Niman).
Because we are facing an unprecedented health crisis that has dramatically changed our daily lives, Grandmother Medicine Song offers thoughts on things you can do to help yourself and others stay in balance and points to some of the very positive things that are happening as well. Her thoughts are inspiring and hopeful.
RECORDED LIVE: Sunday June 21, 2020 1pm (EST)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn about the Hopi Prophesies and how they are relevant today.
- Experience the wisdom of Hopi and American Indian storytelling.
- Learn how the Hopi and American Indians live in right relations with all Beings and Mother Earth.
- For the Hopi and American Indians inner wisdom dwells within each of us. Learn how to listen to your inner voice.
- Learn how the Hopi and American Indians walk in balance with all their relations.
- Through practicing the principles of the Hopi and American Indians you will learn to live in harmony with all life.
- What is your original medicine? Learn about the unique gifts you bring to the World.
Your purchase includes access to the recorded live event with Grandmother Medicine Song through your account on our On-Demand library at www.hopiwisdomteachings.com
If you need support, contact us here