NEW FIRE TEACHING & CEREMONY 2021
Friday December 3. 2021 at 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
Grandmother Medicine Song is inviting our Circling Community to come together and join her for a Ceremonial teaching on the Hopi New Fire.
The New Fire Ceremony – Wuwuchim – begins the ceremonial year of the Hopi. It is a ceremony of endings and beginnings.
This is an important time of year for the Hopi. The walk in the West is coming to an end and a new cycle is soon to begin. It is a time of reflection, a time for gratitude and it is a time too honestly take inventory: how have your attitudes and behavior in the last year affected others, Mother Earth and your own well being?
Please join us during this time of Ceremony. Thank you so much for your assistance in this sacred turning of the wheel.
Because we are facing an unprecedented health crisis that has dramatically changed our daily lives, Grandmother Medicine Song offers thoughts on things you can do to help yourself and others stay in balance and points to some of the very positive things that are happening as well. Her thoughts are inspiring and hopeful.
Date: Friday December 3. 2021 at 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
Where: Online through Zoom
Length: 60-90 minutes
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today. Your purchase receipt is confirmation of your registration. Participants will receive an email with link information on how to access the event 24 hours prior the date. Contact us below if you did not receive the email.
On-Demand Access: Your purchase includes 24/7 lifetime access to the recorded event with Grandmother Medicine Song through your account on our On-Demand library.
GRANDMOTHER WILL SHARE WITH YOU:
- Ten ideas to consider that may help you clarify what your intentions for the coming year.
- The Four questions the Bear Asks you to think about every year; perhaps, in fact they should be asked every day of your life.
- How the Hopi ceremonies flow into each other and what purpose each serve.
- More about the Ceremony called Wuwuchim or New Fire that provides an opportunity to clarify for yourself what you intend to accomplish in the next turn of seasons.
- Experience the wisdom of Hopi and American Indian storytelling.
- How the Hopi and American Indians live in right relations with all Beings and Mother Earth.
- Through practicing the principles of the Hopi and American Indians you will learn to live in harmony with all life.