FALL EQUINOX TEACHING & CEREMONY 2022
Grandmother Medicine Song is inviting our Circling Community to come together and join her LIVE for a Ceremonial teaching on the Fall Equinox.
At this time of transformation, it is important that we remain grounded in our walk. We are turning to face the west (autumn), a time of introspection. Please join me during this pivotal point in time for our Fall Equinox Teaching & Ceremony so we may celebrate this turning of the wheel. We will take the time to pause and begin our preparations for the New Fire Ceremony. We need to remember “What the Bear Asks”.
Blessings in your walk.
Date: Saturday September 17, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Where: Online through Zoom
Length: 60-90 minutes
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today. Your purchase receipt is confirmation of your registration. Participants will receive an email with link information on how to access the event 24 hours prior the date. Contact us below if you did not receive the email.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- You will learn how the Hopi ceremonies flow into each other and what purpose each serve.
- Experience the wisdom of Hopi and American Indian storytelling.
- Learn how the Hopi and American Indians live in right relations with all Beings and Mother Earth.
- Through practicing the principles of the Hopi and American Indians you will learn to live in harmony with all life.
HOW DO I CONNECT?
- We will be using Zoom Cloud Meeting for our session. Space is limited so, follow the link above to purchase and reserve your spot today.
- Your purchase receipt is confirmation of your registration. Participants will receive an email with link information on how to access the event 24 hours prior the date. Contact us below if you did not receive the email.
- Please note: internet access and speakers are required.
- If you need support, email us here.
- Can’t make the live event? The recording of the live event will be uploaded to your on-demand account within 36 hours after the ceremony.